Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Driscoll, Mark Wood, age 54 yrs., dear husband of Christine B. Driscoll, loving father of Thaddeus Driscoll and Ann Driscoll, brother of Frederick Driscoll and Daniel Driscoll. Sunday June 10, 2007. Friends may call Sunday from 1:30PM until time of memorial service at 3PM at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 7701 Kenwood Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45236. Memorial contributions may be sent to Cancer Family Care, 2421 Auburn Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45219. Condolences may be expressed at www.strawserfuneralhome.com

Email Family

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger gene said...

May His soul and all the souls of the faithfully departed rest in peace!

I have been encouraged and motivated by the way Mark lived his life right to the end. We were customers of each other. My business had gotten very difficult and he did all he could to help me. He could have taken advantage of that situation to sell me a ton of advertising but he did not. He did what he felt was best for me and not for him. He listened intently about all my difficulties and all the time he was very ill. He finally shared that was ill with me, and then I got to really know him and see what an awesome individual he was. I deeply appreciate his friendship. I pray that I will be able to live my life as well as he did and be a positive in the world as he was.

I know when terrible things happen like his suffering and death; we ask God what is going on. Why does this happen in the world, to him, or to us? I believe that it happens to bring about a greater good. The greater good in this is that I will live my life much better because of his example. I know I am not the only person touched and inspired by this wonderful man.

Again may his soul rest in peace.

gene carter
Knoxville, TN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home