Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Weaver, Edward Marion, beloved husband of Rose Marie Weaver (nee Davis), father of Rosalie Padgett (Des Moines, IA), Gary Weaver (Cincinnati, OH) and the late Richard Weaver, grandfather of 3 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren (Cincinnati), 3 great grandchildren (Columbus, OH), 4 grandchildren and 8 great grandchildren (Des Moines, IA), 8 great grandchildren and 1 great grand child (Ohio). Monday July 30, 2007. Mr. Weaver was born March 26, 1921 to Lester and Sally Weaver and grew up in Lockland, OH. He and Rose Marie Davis were married Sep. 1939. He served in the U.S. Army as a foot soldier, medic and chaueffer for 2 yrs. in the Phillipines during WWII. He was a very dedicated worker at P&G for over 30 yrs., loved entertaining friends and relatives with his story telling which continued when he moved to Twin Lakes. Friends may call Thursday from 10AM until time of service at 11AM at the chapel of Twin Lakes where he and his wife have lived for a year and 1/2. Condolences may be expressed at www.strawserfuneralhome.com

Email Family

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

I sure will miss Grandpa. He was such a source of fun and joy when he and Grandma would show up for a visit. I always looked forward to their visits, they would let Dan (my brother) and I stay at their hotel with them, sometimes taking us out for breakfast or lunch at McDonalds.

Grandpa's whistle is my brain, the smell of Wrigley's Spiriment gum and tobacco, Grandpa bouncing me on his knee to the tune of some new whistle he taught himself, and most recently, stroking my curls and calling me "Kissy Baby", which was his nick name for me.

God Bless him, and my prayer is that right now, he and our Pop are having some grand talks about their lives, and concern for those left behind. Wonderful man, Grandpa was, bless and keep him in eternal peace.

Our thoughts are with all the family in Ohio.

Love,

John and Crystal Leto

 

Post a Comment

<< Home