Monday, January 21, 2008

Willis, William G. "Bill", Beloved husband of Eileen (nee Hertzel). Loving father of Chris (Christine) Willis, Mike (Susan) Willis and Erin (Todd) Chitwood. Dear grandfather of 7. Devoted brother of Joseph (Margaret) Willis, Mary Hazelwood and Deloris Wade. Age 71. Resident of Blue Ash, OH. January 20, 2008. Friends may call Wednesday at the Strawser Funeral Home 9503 Kenwood Rd. from 6:30 to 8 pm with rosary at 6pm. Mass of Christian Burial will be 1:30 pm Thursday at St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church 7121 Plainfield Rd. Deer Park. Memorial contributions suggested to the Hope Fund c/o the church. Condolences may be expressed at www.strawserfuneralhome.com

Email Family

7 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger laurie said...

Dear Iny, and Chris, Mike, and Erin,

I am so sorry to hear of Bill's passing. I think of Iny and Bill as the love story of my lifetime, and I know what a terrific father he was, as well.

It's a huge loss, and I am so sorry for your troubles.

love,
Laurie Jo

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Dear Willis Family,
I have many fond memories of Bill from our Kansas City days. I will miss him for sure but nothing can take away those good times. I'd just prefer to think that I will see Bill again in another place and we will laugh like we did in KC. I am so glad my daughter Emily became best friends with such a wonderful family.
Take care all,
Paul Wagner

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Bill was one of my heroes.

Farewell, Uncle Bill.

Paul Hertzel

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Patti said...

Uncle Bill has always been for me, and continues to be a paradigm of a righteous and loving person. I will miss him deeply.

My Love to Iny, Chris, Mike and Erin

Blessings
Charlie Flores

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Patti said...

Dear Eileen, Chris, Mike and Erin

Uncle Bill has been a strength, stability, love and compassion in my life. I am saddened but assured that with his great love he is rightfully in the hands of God.

Love,
Patti

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Richard and Connie Hertzel said...

Dear Willis Family,
We are very sorry for your loss. Bill was a man of great integrity and warmth. It was always a pleasure to see Bill every time he came out to Vegas. He will be greatly missed.
Love,
Rich Hertzel and family

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Vaughans' and Fishers' said...

Eileen and Family,

No words can take away the sadness you are feeling, but know that we are thinking of you. Bill was an incredible person and always made you feel important. We will keep with us the fond memories we shared with Unlce Bill. Especially his patience and great sense of humor.

Love Always,
Sam, Debbi, Dallas, Nikki, and Josh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home