Sunday, January 11, 2009


LYONS Geneva Darlene (nee McGowan), 71 of Rossmoyne, passed Sat. Jan 10, 2009. She was born in Russell Springs, KY. to the late Joe and Evada Wilson McGowan and was the widow of Earl Lyons.
Survivors include three children, Doug (Adele) Lyons, Randy (Dana) Lyons and Sandy (Doug) English. Loving Grandmother of Kevin, Kyle and Grace Lyons. One sister, Mary Lane and three brothers, Ertis McGowan, Keith Flanagan and Don McGowan. One brother preceded her in death Wesley McGowan.
Visitation will be Tuesday Jan. 13, 2009 6-8pm and funeral services on Wed. Jan 14th at 11am at the STRAWSER FUNERAL HOME CHAPEL, Blue Ash, OH. (513)791-7203. Final resting at Rest Haven-Evendale, OH. FAMILY STRONGLY SUGGEST DONATIONS TO EITHER, Bethleham United Baptist Church, Rossmoyne, OH. or Montgomery Assembley of God, Montgomery, OH. Visit the family online STRAWSERFUNERALHOME.COM

Email Family

3 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Patti Dorsey said...

I wanted to express my deepest sympathy to your family. I know Darlene will be greatly missed.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Strawser said...

Doug,

I just wanted to pass along my condolences to you and the rest of the
family on your loss. She was the image of what a mother truly is. I have
very fond memories of her that I will treasure. I know that words alone
can not heal the grief you all are feeling at this time, but I also know
that the family is strong and will lean on each other for comfort. May
God Bless and watch over you all.



Larry Graham

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Strawser said...

To the Lyons Family,



You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of bereavement. Sandy, you know I am here for you if you need me.



Love,

Gail Taylor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home