Friday, September 14, 2007

Curless, Elsa M. (nee Vogel) Beloved wife of the late Clyde Curless. Loving mother of Kathleen (Donald) Klocke, Gloria (Charles) Harbin, Larry A. (Letitia) Curless, and Richard A.(Judy)Curless. Dear grandmother of 8 and great grandmother of 3. A retired school teacher.Age 92. September 14, 2007. Friends may call Tuesday from 9am until time of services at 11am at Sycamore Presbyterian Church 11800 Mason Rd. Memorial contributions suggested to Am. Heart Assn., Alzheimers Assn., or charity of choice. Condolences may be expressed at www.strawserfuneral home.com

Email Family

5 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Cathy, Gloria, Larry, Richard and other family members,

I am very sorry to hear of your mother's passing. I wish I had seen her once more before she died. I pray that God comforts you during this time.

In Spirit,

Dave Wunker

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Dear Cahty, Larry, Richard, Gloria, and family,

I am so sorry for the loss of your lovely Mother. I have such pleasant memories of her happy smiling face and joyful love to all. She was a dear person that I was so pleased to know.
Love,
Theresa Skillman Broyles

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Richard, Larry, Cathy, Gloria, and family,
I'm so sorry to hear about Aunt Elsie. I will forever remember her wonderful laughter, and love of family.
My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Love,
Jennifer Skillman

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Harry Fermann said...

Dear Rich, Judy and Family

So sorry to read of your loss.....Our prayers are with you during this difficult time

Harry & Carol Fermann and Dave & Katie Fermann

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Gloria, Cathy Larry, Richard and family;

Please accept my deepest condolences on the loss of your mother.Elsa was a great person and I so much enjoyed our visits when I was Ohio.

God bless you all,
Jini (Virginia Dupuis)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home