Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Conwell, Robert F., beloved husband of Shirley R. Simiele (nee Hehmann) and the late Mary J. Deubell Conwell, father of Kathleen (John) Perry, Patricia (Scott) Gateff, Daniel, Joseph (Kathy), Jack and James (Lisa) Conwell, grandfather of 14, great grandfather of 7. Died April 8, 2008 at the age of 90.Mr. Conwell was a graduate of Xavier University and Capt. FA in WWII. Friends may call Saturday from 10AM until time of Funeral Mass of Christian Burial at 11AM at the Chapel of Good Shepherd Church, 8815 E. Kemper Rd., Symmes Twp. Memorial contributions may be sent to the charity of choice. Condolences may be expressed at www.strawserfuneralhome.com

Email Family

2 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Dear Shirley,

I am Ruth Ann and Dink Kramer's daughter. Dink was a good friend of Bob's since childhood, one of the "EVA" group, and our family often got together with the Conwells when I was a child. I remember Bob's good humor and hearty laugh. I wanted to send you my condolences for your loss. My mother has Alzheimer's Disease and probably won't be able to write to you, but I send my sympathy on her behalf.
Warm regards,

Beth Kramer

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Shirley,

My name is Elaine Kramer, and I'm Beth's sister. Please allow me to add my own words of condolence for your loss. I'm sorry that Bob has passed away, and because I do understand how his death came after a long illness, I recognize that his passing is part of a long period of pain and trial. Because of my mom's situation, I have some small idea of what you have been going through.

I hope you will extend my sympathies to the Conwell "kids," whom Beth and I knew many years ago. The EVA guys are now all gone, but from them I think all us kids had the chance to learn the value of longterm friendships, and how friendships can straddle wide ranges of ideas and beliefs. These were good men who shared great fondness for each other, and I value today what their friendships represented.

Sincerely,
Elaine Kramer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home