Monday, February 25, 2008

Lupariello, Mark S., devoted father of Josie Lupariello, dear son of Pauline E. and the late James J. Lupariello, brother of Cindy Lupariello, Donna Traurig, Julie Hamilton and James, Joseph, David, Anthony and Michael Lupariello, also survived by many nieces and nephews. Sunday February 24, 2008. Friends may call from 5-7PM Wednesday at the Strawser Funeral Home, 9503 Kenwood Rd., Blue Ash. Mass of Christian Burial 10AM Thursday at Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Church, 162 Siebenthaler Ave., Reading, OH 45215. Memorial contributions may be sent to Hospice of Cincinnati. Condolences may be expressed at www.strawserfuneralhome.com

Email Family

2 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Kim Freland King said...

One of my Favorites!!!

After years in the business and working across the country I can say that "Mr Sunshine" was one of my favorite bosses. Mark always tried to come off as a hard ass and sometimes he was. But Mark was also fair and honest and loyal and hardworking. If you worked hard for Mark he would work hard for you. It's hard to believe that almost 20 years have passed since I worked at Jeckle's and Mark was the kitchen manager when I started. It's even harder to believe that he is gone. Alot of red wine has passed under the bridge!

Warmest regards to everyone,
Kim Freland King

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I wanted very much to attend Marks layout and give him the respect he very much deserves however, after suffering the flu I felt it best to stay home. So glad I can post here!
Mark was a great guy with a wonderful and fun personality. When we were both fairly new to Donatos, we worked together and still talked after we'd gone on the different locations. Mark was really good to talk to and bounce ideas. In addition, he had big shoulders and a way of making you feel good when things sucked! I can hear his deep voice still resonating in my mind after our last conversation and even then he was offering to help!
Mark, you will be missed. And one day we will meet again!

My deepest condolences to your family,
Cindy Grogan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home