Sunday, August 24, 2008



HUFFMAN Harvey Lee, 76 of Blue Ash Ohio Died Saturday August 23, 2008 at The Hospice inpatient center, Blue Ash Ohio . After battling, Lung Cancer and Pneumonia.
A Catawba County, North Carolina Native, he was born July 6, 1932 to the late Robert Vance and Edna Lee Sigmon-Huffman.
Harvey was an Army Veteran and served in the Korean War in 1950 – 1951.

Survivors include his wife of 38 years, Ethel Juanita Manning-Morris-Huffman formerly of Eubank , Kentucky .
One Daughter: Laura Jean Huffman-Franks and Husband, Brian Scott Franks of Williamstown , KY.
Three Sons: Michael David Huffman of Harrison , Ohio , William Robert Huffman of Metairie , LA and
Jeffrey Dale Morris, of Reading OH .
Five Grand Children: Lindie Nichole Huffman of Lexington, KY Regina Huffman of Campbellsville, KY, Felicia Huffman of Harrison, OH, Michael Joseph Morris and Markayla Marie Cazzoli of Dixon, CA.
Brothers: George Robert Huffman of Conover , NC , and
JV “Judge” and Doris Huffman of Claremont , NC .
Sisters: Shelbie Jean Huffman-Canipe of Maiden, NC, Bobbie Sue and Johnny Chandler of Claremont , NC and Judy Kay “Lil Pea” and Ted Moose.
A Step-Mother Betty Sue Killian-Huffman.
Many Nieces and Nephews, Cousins and Very Special Friends.
Harvey was preceded in death by his Mother and Father, Sister’s: Helen Louise, and Sherry Rea Fox-Brinkley, Brother-in-law Glen Canipe, and Sister-in-law Mary Sue Huffman. And an Ex-Wife JoAnne Melton-Lanney-Huffman-Hall.

Visitation will be held Tuesday August, 26 from 5:00-8:00PM at Strawser Funeral Home 9503 Kenwood Road , Blue Ash, OH.
Funeral Services is planned for Wednesday August 27 at 1:00PM also at Strawser Funeral Home, Blue Ash,OH.
A Memorial fund has been established for the Family Via Strawser Funeral Home, or Donations may be made to Hospice of Blue Ash.
SERVING AS PALLBEARERS,
William "Bill" Manning
Brian Franks
Craig Franks
Kenneth Franks
Robert Spillman
JV Huffman SR.
Dale Morris
Jeffrey Dale Morris
Wilbur Morris

Honarary Pallbearers : Kern Estes JR., Jerry King , Mike Hall, Jesse Manning

Email Family

2 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Strawser said...

Huffman,Ethel, Wish I could give you a hug right now. I sure enjoyed hearing Harvey
talk to me on the phone just like I was one of the family. Last time was after his car wreck, I think, he said he was
feeling some better. I didn't know about the cancer, I thought it was just heart related from a few years ago. Did you
know when you were at the reunion? Bless your heart, we'd never have guessed. I sent the information from Kern
to June and Clarice, Beth and Elaine Keith Keller. I know they'll all be sorry to hear about Harvey. You'll be in my
thoughts and prayers, Love, Darla

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Strawser said...

Hey guys This is Crystal. I am so sorry for your loss. He was a great man & Uncle. I enjoyed all those years we spent together sharing our Birthday. I bet he's up in Heaven with Dad sharing a cigerette. Them too were close& I can just image all they are trying to catch up on.
I love you all & Hope to see you soon. My thoughts are with you all.
Love
Crystal Canipe & Girls

 

Post a Comment

<< Home