Saturday, November 01, 2008

DUNCAN, Luella (nee Ringsby) resident of Montgomery, Ohio. Born April 26, 1915 in Blue Ash, Ohio. She was the beloved wife of the late Joseph E. Duncan. She passed peacefully on Friday, October 31, 2008 at Hospice of Cincinnati. She was a member of Mason United Methodist Church. She was a devoted mother of three. She was preceded in death by her son, William Duncan, and is survived by daughters, Janet (Bill) Fette and Doris (Steve) Tubbs. Beloved grandmother of five: David (Julie) Frampton, James Henderson, Shandra Henderson, Danny (Peggy) Fette, Tommy Fette. Dear great grandmother of 8. She was greatly loved by all who knew her and will be terribly missed. Funeral Services will be held Wednesday Nov. 5, 2008 at 11:00 AM at the Mason United Methodist Church with Dr. George Phillips officiating. Final Resting will be in the Hopewell Cemetery; Montgomery, OH. Visitation will be at 10:00 AM at the church. Donations to Mason United Methodist or Hospice of Cincinnati. STRAWSER FUNERAL HOME (513)-791-7203, Blue Ash serving the family. Condolences at WWW.STRAWSERFUNERALHOME.COM

Email Family

1 Comments:

At 4:00 AM, Blogger Strawser said...

To the Luella Duncan Family,

Hello, my name is Brian Sempsrott and I put in the air conditioning at
Luella's home. During the installation and subsequent visits for regular
service I always found Ms. Duncan to be a delightful lady. I admired her
vitality and keen and inquiring mind and I always thought fondly of her.
Several times when driving in the area I thought about stopping in since
I had not heard from her in a few years but I didn't want to stop in
unannounced. I thought of calling but the thought would be lost by the
time the day was over. Tonight I thought to do an internet search and I
found her obituary notice and I was surprised to see that she had just
now passed. Perhaps that was what had somehow put thoughts of her in my
mind.

I just wanted to write to express my sympathy and even though I only
knew her briefly to tell you what you already know, that she was a
special person.

Sincerely,
Brian Sempsrott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home