Tuesday, November 04, 2008


CAMPBELL, Patricia Louise (nee Appel); age 81 of Montgomery, went to eternal rest on Tuesday, Nov. 4, 2008. The widow of Jack Campbell and the daughter of the late Harry and Marie Appel. She was born November 18, 1926 in Cincinnati, OH.; and was a retired bookkeeper.
Survivors include three daughters: Candice Campbell, Cheryl (Bob Glovitz) Campbell and Cyndi Campbell. Two grandsons, Blake and Adam Glovitz. One sister Sue Weigel also survives. She was preceded in death by two siblings, Barbara Wallin and Kenneth Appel.
A Celebration of her life will take place on Saturday January 17, 2009 at 4:30 PM at the Strawser Funeral Home 9503 Kenwood Rd. Blue Ash, OH. (513)791-7203. A reception will follow in the family center at Strawser's. Friends may begin to gather at 4:00 PM. Donations may be made to, Juvenile Diabetes Foundation: 8041 Hosbrook Rd. Suite 422, Cincinnati, OH. 45236
Condolences may be made to the family at WWW.STRAWSERFUNERALHOME.COM

Email Family

6 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Cheryl Campbell said...

I love you and miss you, Mother. I know you are safe and happy with Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa. Don't worry about any of us.....we are all fine.

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Strawser said...

My family and I are truly sorry for your lost. We will keep you in our Prayers…



Bryan Maxberry & Family…

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger June Mathews said...

May your mother have eternal health and happiness as she is reunited with her loved ones.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Cyndi Campbell said...

I miss you. I miss my Sunday phone call. I miss hearing your voice. I love you.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Candace, Cheryl and Cyndi - Our prayers are with you all. We will miss Pat, and I know she is looking down smiling at us all. We will always remember the fun times living across the street. May your memories of her be of laughter and happiness, that is what she would want. God Bless all of you.
Paul and Cheryl DeVita

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Cheryl Campbell said...

Happy Birthday, Mother. I'm going to have a piece of angelfood cake tonight for you. XO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home